25 Oct UTHA’s “Festival COVID-19 & Social Distancing Guidelines” for In-Person Events
Posted at 16:00h in Blogs
United Tiny House Association’s “Festival COVID-19 & Social Distancing Guidelines”
💥This post will be updated for each of UTHA’s For-Charity Tiny House Festivals and In-Person Events💥
⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️ ⬇️
Saturday & Sunday (March 20-21, 2021)
10:00AM – 5:00PM
Georgia International Horse Park
1996 Centennial Olympic Parkway NE, Conyers, GA
OFFICIAL Facebook Event Page is located HERE
Please help us create a safe and fun festival by following our COVID-19 guidelines and social distancing measures. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
– Maintain Social Distancing
– Face Masks are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for ALL attendees & ticket holders to wear during the event. (Due to current statutes, we are unable to make this mandatory, but we are STRONGLY recommending this.) Please note: Some tiny home owners and builders might require face masks when touring inside their homes. Homeowners and builders reserve the right at their discretion to deny entry to anyone not wearing a mask. (It’s a tiny space after all. 😬)
– Limited number of attendees entering homes to tour at a time. (No more than 4 attendees or less depending on the size of the home. Also, only attendees who traveled together to the event will be able to enter houses together at the same time.)
– Additional hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the festival.
– Our staff and volunteers are required to wear a masks while on duty.
– Temperature checks with Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers might randomly be performed at the gate for ANYONE entering the event by .
– Anyone displaying Covid-19 symptoms will be denied entry into the venue.
– No same day re-entry at the gate unless you check-out at the gate.
– Limited number of tickets available for this event so we all can practice social distancing effectively.
– Extra cleaning/disinfecting of the restrooms.
– We are encouraging online ticket sales to promote less close person contact at the gate… you can get tickets HERE ➡️ https://unitedtinyhouse.ticketspice.com/florida-tiny-house-festival
– Only qualified food catering concessions with COVID-19 programs are registered to ensure Covid-19 prevention is in place.
Due to the new guidelines, you might experience a longer than usual wait time in lines at the main gate, houses and vendors/concessions. Please bear with us as we are doing everything we can to ensure you have a safe and wonderful time at UTHA’s For-Charity Tiny House Festivals and In-Person Events.
Thank you for hanging in there with us… we can’t wait to see YOU at the festival! 🙌
❤️ “Do Something BIG in Your World… By Simply Doing Something TINY!” ❤️
John and Fin Kernohan, United Tiny House Association
* Note: The For-Charity Tiny House Festivals &In-Person Events of the United Tiny House Association (UTHA) are charitable events. Proceeds are donated to the local communities where our events are held and to various charities, non-profits, and great causes. (To date, over $675K of the proceeds from our organization’s 19 events have been donated to 90+ different charities, non-profits, worthwhile causes, and given to the communities where we hold our events.)
For additional information, discount admission tickets, vendor positions, and sponsorship opportunities, for the USA’s longest running tiny house events, please contact the United Tiny House Association at (706) 623-4332 or by email at email@example.com.
* * * * * *